CSP are an international leader in the Design, manufacture and Installation of Flexible Containment Solution, in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry for over 20 year’s.
CSP provide this technology to some of the top pharmaceutical manufacturers in the world and is recognised for its innovative, solution focused approach.
Financial Assistant role
Job Overview: The Financial Assistant position is a role based in the finance department of
Containment Service Provider. The role requires the individual to be a key player in the
company’s finance team. The responsible person will be required to assist in a variety of
financial tasks, working in close alliance with the Director of Finance. This is not an
exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. You may be required to carry out additional
duties in line with your role and the organisation would expect you to be flexible in this
The objective of the Financial Assistant is to:
• Assist the financial department in the day-to-day operations such as processing data
(purchase invoices, sale invoices and banking), payroll and analysing finances.
• Aid in preparing financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
• Ensure that all financial records are stored in an organised and professional manner.
• Be proficient in the use of the SAGE Accounts 50 professional in inputting, storing and
organising of sales invoices, customer receipts, purchase invoices, bank payment etc.
• Aid in the training of financial staff when requested to do so.
• Adapt to any issues that arise on a daily basis that may impact the performance and
efficiency of the finance department.
• Assist in Revenue computations and returns.
• Assist in the preparation and sending of customer invoices, producing and sending
customer statements and chasing payments from customers.
• Closely liaise with the Director of Finance on a range of financial duties.
• Provide holiday cover for other members of the financial department.
• Assist in the managing and maintaining of supplier records.
• Assist in the managing and maintenance of all bank account foreign and domestic.
• Assist in the managing and maintenance of all HR related documentation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Preparing official reports on a monthly and annual basis, such as WIP, sales report,
supplier payment run, customer statements, budgeting and Cash flow.
• Assist in preparing management accounts on a quarterly basis.
• Aid in preparation of Irish Sprint Remedies banking and payroll.
• Preparing and sending monthly customer statements, i.e. chasing outstanding debt.
• Assisting VAT computations and returns.
• Assisting CSO computations and returns.
• Preparation of Intrastat and Vies Reports for the company accountant to file.
• Preparation and sending of customer statements and customer invoices to customers
• Assist in the preparation of payroll through continuously updating employee
timesheets and calculating gross hours & overtime.
• Inputting into SAGE all banking transactions i.e. payments and receipts from all bank
• Inputting all purchase invoices for daily transactions and checking supplier
• Manging suppliers account records and chasing any missing records.
• Preparation and inputting Visa transactions into SAGE.
• Preparation and inputting supplier payment into SAGE. (foreign and domestic)
• Dealing with raising and inputting foreign currency payment and receipts.
• Issuing of all documents and form to all new employees. Checking that all forms are
filled in correctly and signed.
• Updating and maintaining all HR excel spreadsheet, HR folders and HR digital
platform with all employee information.
- Business/Finance/Economics degree level 8
- Finance department experience
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Experience in Sage 50 Accounts/other accounting packages
- Candidate must have skills:
• Excellent Multitasking
• Excellent Time management and organisational skills
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Working independently and using initiative are very important
How to apply
Suitable candidates should submit a CV and a Cover Letter by close of business marked for
the attention of Christine O’Connell by 08/05/2023. The salary is negotiable and dependent
on the experience of the successful candidate.
Should you require further information on the role please contact Christine O’Connell on 021
4524703 or email email@example.com